Covid-19 Care at Home
In the time of the Covid pandemic, Carevive has extended assistance to Covid stricken patients and their families by providing attendants, nurses, and equipment at home. Carevive staff is Covid protocol-trained, and they are tested regularly to maintain the safety standards. The staff assists the patients with the following:
- Checking vital signs regularly
- Assistance in maintaining personal hygiene and sanitization protocols
- Assistance in bathing and dressing up
- Assistance in checking Oxygen levels
- Administering Oxygen through concentrators and cylinders
- Assistance in movements and ambulation
- Assistance in feeding and hydration
- Assistance in administering oral medication, IV/IM (under the advisement of the primary caregiver/family/doctor)
- Keeping the patient company
- Maintaining a sympathetic attitude towards the patient and keeping the family posted with regular health updates of the patient
- Helping with the overall healing process
Carevive Home Healthcare also provides the following equipment as per the requirements:
- 5 Litre Oxygen Concentrators
- 10 Litre Oxygen Concentrators
- Hospital Grade Pulse Oximeters
- PPE Kits
- Back Up Oxygen Cylinders (Only as a part of the Oxygen Set-Up)
Home Healthcare as the name sounds is about taking care of health / sick-people in the comfort of their home. It is the range of services designed and delivered in a manner to provide day-to-day assistance to elders, babies, mothers and to that matter any individual in need of medical care.
- ICU / Non ICU Nursing Care
- Home ICU Care
- Stroke Care
- Elderly Care
- Neuro Care
- Disability Care
- Paralysis Care
- Long Term Care
- Short Term Care
- Post Surgical Care
- Parkinson’s Care
- Cancer Care
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Mother & Child Care
- Dementia Care
- Special Child Care
Yes, we provide medical equipment on rent.
Yes, we provide 24/7 patient care service at home. Contact us for more details.
Yes, Many of our clients have short-term needs whether a single visit is needed or longer-term care, we can assist you.
Certainly. If you need to know precisely how we can help, contact us.
Our staff are all fully trained to manage medical emergencies and can often manage the crisis by themselves.
Need some advice from our experts?
Request a Call Back Today Now!
At Carevive, we are consistently providing flexible and affordable quality medical care at home. We are just a call away from you to take care of your loved one or you.