Skip The Waiting Room!
Call Us To Bring Medical Care at Home.
Save Time and Energy by Easily Book Our Agent Visit at Your Doorstep Within Minutes.
We Deliver Medicine at Your Doorstep
Driving to a pharmacy, waiting at the counter, keeping track of refills—this is what medication is all about these days, especially when you are taking care of your ailing loved ones at home. It is time you save time and get medicines delivered at your doorstep with our Medicine Delivery at home Services. We assure you round-the-clock services along with providing you auto refills as and when your medicine supply draws to a close.
Here are a few conditions you need to know before ordering medicines online
- Only medicine orders that are having either physical or email prescriptions are only eligible to be delivered
- The prescriptions should be ordered or the licensee should accept the order if it is presented before 30 days of its issue
- In case of severe or sudden diseases, the licensee shall distribute medicines only if patients submit the prescription within the first 7 days
- The medicines will strictly be supplied from the stock available in the same region as the state borders are closed
- Any kind of addictive drug will not be delivered during the lockdown to your doorsteps as they might cause some unwanted situations
There are some misconceptions about online pharmacies in people which is why most people are still not using the benefit they have at their fingertips. Those misconceptions might include delivery of expired pills, misplace of prescription, etc. But you also need to believe that maintaining trust is quite important for online companies in order to survive in the industry. So, leave out the bad illusions and order the medicines online and stay safe at home.
Home Healthcare as the name sounds is about taking care of health / sick-people in the comfort of their home. It is the range of services designed and delivered in a manner to provide day-to-day assistance to elders, babies, mothers and to that matter any individual in need of medical care.
- ICU / Non ICU Nursing Care
- Home ICU Care
- Stroke Care
- Elderly Care
- Neuro Care
- Disability Care
- Paralysis Care
- Long Term Care
- Short Term Care
- Post Surgical Care
- Parkinson’s Care
- Cancer Care
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Mother & Child Care
- Dementia Care
- Special Child Care
Yes, we provide medical equipment on rent.
Yes, we provide 24/7 patient care service at home. Contact us for more details.
Yes, Many of our clients have short-term needs whether a single visit is needed or longer-term care, we can assist you.
Certainly. If you need to know precisely how we can help, contact us.
Our staff are all fully trained to manage medical emergencies and can often manage the crisis by themselves.
Need some advice from our experts?
Request a Call Back Today Now!
At Carevive, we are consistently providing flexible and affordable quality medical care at home. We are just a call away from you to take care of your loved one or you.