Do you want to know what kind of problem with the stroke?
Stroke is a disease that affects the arteries leading to and within the brain. A stroke occurs when a blood vessel that carries oxygen and nutrients to the brain is either blocked by a clot or bursts. And there are three types of stroke – Ischemic stroke, Hemorrhagic stroke, and Transient ischemic attack. There are two main causes of stroke – a blocked artery or leaking of blood vessels. Some people may have only a temporary disruption of blood flow to the brain, known as a transient ischemic attack, and it is a mini-stroke also, that doesn’t cause lasting symptoms.
Some Symptoms of Stroke Are given below:
- Sudden weakness in the face, arm, or leg (especially on one side of the body).
- Sudden confusion or trouble speaking or understanding speech.
- Sudden vision problems in both eyes.
- Sudden difficulty walking, loss of balance, or problems with coordination.
If you are troubled by this problem. We at Carevive home health care providers all types of stroke care at home in Delhi NCR. you should contact the doctor as soon as possible.
How To Care For A Stroke Patient At Home -:
Here are some common steps that are usually a part of common stroke care at home plans:
- Encourage daily movement and exercise: It is common among all stroke patients that they need to exercise daily regular movement, it is considered better and this can gradually improve.
- Make sure they eat a healthy diet: Stroke victims are often at a high risk of having another stroke. To minimize this risk, make sure your loved one eats a healthy diet to get the right balance of vitamins and nutrients to keep their health at an optimal level.
- Attend regular visits with their healthcare provider: stroke patients will need to be carefully monitored by their recommended healthcare provider.
- Make sure they take necessary medications: we recommend creating a schedule to remember what they need to take and when.
- Take care of yourself: We have provided affordable and reliable stroke care at home services.
Our nursing agency offers the best quality services of stroke care at home, and who are available for twenty-four hours at any time. Our highly qualified nursing staff for stroke care at home is here for you. We offer our stroke patients physical therapy. Which uses exercises to help you relearn movement and coordination skills you may have lost because of the stroke. Occupational therapy focuses on improving daily activities, such as eating, drinking, reading, bathing, and many more. So, call us and book an appointment, and our experts at your doorstep within minutes.